Advantages of Electrical Energy:
In modern civilization, electrical energy is deadly and required for commercial belts, agricultural belts, Industrial belts, and domestic purposes. There are a lot of advantages of using electrical energy over other sources of energy.
1. Electrical Energy is economical.
2. It is free of pollution of the atmosphere.
3. There are no fuel hazards and giving cleanliness.
4. It is required a little maintenance as the electrical energy-operated equipment and appliances are strong, robust, and comparatively smaller in size.
5. It can be easily controlled very efficiently.
6. It required minimum time to use this energy and put it into the load immediately.
7. With the gift of electrical energy, it is possible to view the TV hearing transistor and record players.
8. With the electrical energy, the light given by the tubes & incandescent bulbs is more quantity than a candle power given light.
Disadvantages of Electrical Energy:
1. Electrical Energy is more expensive than gasoline.
2. It can cause loss of land suitable for agriculture as well as recreation.
3. Sometimes it messes up wildlife.
4. Cost for construction
5. It can affect power production
6. Loss of fish species